CRYOTHERAPY, Now Available!
Removal of skin tags, warts, moles, corns, calluses, verrucas, lumps, bumps, and more with medical grade Liquid Nitrogen. Book your free consult today!
NEW! Female Family Doctor accepting patients!
Walk-In Patients are still WELCOME!
Family Medicine Walk-In and Locum Doctors*:
- Dr. Samuel Lee, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Iris Chin, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Karen Ko, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Gregory Young, MD, CCFP
- Dr. SuFei Yue, MD, CCFP
* Also, taking care of Dr. Lai and Dr. Coughlan's patients when on vacation, busy, or unavailable.
Botox & Fillers:
- Aesthetic consultation for Botox and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Injections done by certified medical doctor
Cryotherapy for Skin Lesions:
- Medical grade liquid nitrogen freezing treatment for skin tags, spots, moles, warts etc.
- $30 / lesion
Student Health Services (NEW!)
For Domestic & International Students*
- Annual Physical Exam, full body check
- Regular medical visit assessment (include emergency)
- HPV Cancer Prevention Vaccine GARDASIL®9
- Immunization Navigation, review and update vaccines
- Womens Health Exam, PAP tests
- Academic and Career success counselling
- Psych-educational Assessments
- Mental Health Assessment and Management
- Relationship Counselling
- Life style and diet counselling
- School adjustment and Canadian culture adjustment counselling
- Contraceptive options
- Pregnancy care
- Travel medicine and vaccines
- Medical Navigator (NaviMed™) Services: answer questions on how the Canadian health care works and help you find the medical services you need.
- Services also provided for Non-OHIP covered residents
- Physician fills private insurance claim form - medical exam portion
Your Get Well Health Team Providers:
- Dr. Anne Marie Coughlan, MB, BCh, BAO (Hons), MICGP, DOWH, Dip Derm
- Dr. Kevin Lai, BSc, MD, CCFP, CMCBT, FCFP
- English, Cantonese
Chiropodist: Shannon Youn, HBSc, DCh
- Leo Chau, MScPT
- Dr. Gordon Lee, DC (Chiropractic & Acupuncture)
- English, Cantonese
- Rachel Ying Zeng, PT, MSW, RSW
- English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Laura Lee Copeland, MD
Dietitian and Nutrition Counselling:
Medically Supervised Weight Loss Clinic:
( Ask you doctor to fax us a referral )
Behavioural Analyst & Consultant:
- Amelia Bowler, BEd, MADS, BCBA
- English, French
Psycho-Educational Assessment Services:
- Esther Ko, PhD, C.Psych
- English, Mandarin
Coming Soon... Massage Therapy (RMT)
Swedish Massage, Hot stone, Deep Tissue, Myofacial Release, Myofascial Triggerpoints
NOTICE: This site is intended for Canadian residents only. *Services are only available to people living in Ontario.