CRYOTHERAPY with liquid nitrogen now available for removal of skin tags, warts, moles, corns, calluses, verrucas, lumps, bumps,...etc. Book your free consult today!
NEW! Female Family Doctor accepting patients!
Walk-In Patients are still WELCOME!
Family Medicine Walk-In and Locum Doctors*:
- Dr. Jacqueline Ho, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Iris Chin, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Karen Ko, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Gregory Young, MD, CCFP
- Dr. SuFei Yue, MD, CCFP
* Also, taking care of Dr. Lai and Dr. Coughlan's patients when on vacation, busy, or unavailable.
- Dr. Anne Marie Coughlan, MB, BCh, BAO (Hons), MICGP, DOWH, Dip Derm
- Dr. Joyce Lui, BHSc, MD, CCFP
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Dr. Kevin Lai, BSc, MD, CCFP, CMCBT, FCFP
- English, Cantonese
Botox & Fillers:
- Aesthetic consultation for Botox and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Injections done by certified medical doctor
Cryotherapy for Skin Lesions:
- Medical grade liquid nitrogen freezing treatment for skin tags, spots, moles, warts etc.
- $30 / lesion
Student Health Services (NEW!)
For Domestic & International Students*
Saturday Clinic: 9-1pm
- Annual Physical Exam, full body check
- Regular medical visit assessment (include emergency)
- HPV Cancer Prevention Vaccine GARDASIL®9
- Immunization evaluation and update
- Womens Health Exam, PAP tests
- Academic and career success counselling
- Psych-educational assessments
- Relationship Counselling
- Life style and diet counselling
- School adjustment and Canadian culture adjustment counselling
- Contraceptive options
- Pregnancy care
- Travel medicine and vaccines
- Medical Navigator (NaviMed™) Services: answer questions on how the Canadian health care works and help you find the medical services you need.
- Services also provided for Non-OHIP covered residents
- Physician fills private insurance claim form - medical exam portion
Other Independent Health Practitioners Providing Services at our Location:
- Leo Chau, MScPT
- Dr. Gordon Lee, DC (Chiropractic & Acupuncture)
- English, Cantonese
Chiropodist: Shannon Youn, HBSc, DCh
Counselling & Psychotherapy:
- Rachel Ying Zeng, PT, MSW, RSW
- English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Dietitian and Nutrition Counselling:
Medically Supervised Weight Loss Clinic:
( Ask you doctor to fax us a referral )
Behavioural Analyst & Consultant:
- Amelia Bowler, BEd, MADS, BCBA
- English, French
Psycho-Educational Assessment Services:
- Esther Ko, PhD, C.Psych
- English, Mandarin
NOTICE: This site is intended for Canadian residents only. *Services are only available to people living in Ontario.