Your personal medical navigator for private executive medical concierge service, Annual membership.
Sales price without tax $2,000.00
Tax amount $260.00
Price / kg:
Your time is valuable, and you want the best service for your health care. You may not be familiar with how to expertly navigate the complicated health system in Ontario, Canada. You want someone whom you can easily reach, whenever you need her, to help guide you through the options and make the right connections for you.
Our Medical Navigators have experience in the medical field and can advocate for you in our complicated and fractured medical system. We will help you in the same way we would want for our own family!
This NaviMed™ Concierge Annual Membership is best suited for:
- People living or studying in Ontario and do not have OHIP coverage
- Self-employed individuals with their own businesses
- Professionals who appreciate quality service for quality prices
- Executives with extended private-health insurance plans that cover occupational health services
- Frequent travellers who want to stay connected with a Canadian medical doctor
- Overseas students attending Toronto private schools OR non-residents of Toronto, Canada who need a coordinator for their private health care services
- Clients who need Chinese (Mandarin) translation for explaining the medical system, tests, procedures, and processes in Canada.
- You may also purchase this product as a gift for someone else your love for peace of mind! (ie. your child attending school in Toronto, or for your aged parents living in Toronto)
The purchase of NaviMed™ Concierge Membership includes the following, for one (1) year and for one (1) individual:
- Priority access to our Medical Concierge Desk and your personal medical navigator
- Access to our private physician assistant
- Explanations and guidance on the Canadian medical system and how to access good healthcare
- Interviewing NaviMed™ doctors for your own selection
- LoveMyHealth DNA test and consultation
- Employment medical examinations
- Travel and vaccine advice
- Missed appointments
- Fax/telephone prescription renewals
- Forms, letters, and doctor's notes
- Telephone calls with your selected doctor at NaviMed™
- Telemedicine consultations with your selected doctor at NaviMed™
- Services that can safely and appropriately be provided by your NaviMed doctor without having to see the doctor in-person
For more information, please contact Suzanna at 416.508.5691 x118.
* Please contact us for NaviMed™ family plans.
There are yet no reviews for this product.