International Student Health
Are you an international student living in Canada?
We understand studying or living abroad can be lonely and difficult, especially when you encounter medical issues. Do not worry, we are here to help you! Our clinic is experienced in taking care of students or visitors to Canada. Our doctors and healthcare team understand your situation and are ready to compassionately help you tackle your physical, emotional, psychological, and socio-cultural issues. Our physicians and health care providers can look after your physical health and provide psychological counselling for emotional issues. We are here to help you in all stages of your life!
Services we provide:
- Complete body check (Annual physical)
- Regular medical appointment for all medical issues and questions
- Women's Health Exam
- Sexual health (contraception, testing for infections, pregnancy)
- Physician fills UHIP Claim Form
Counselling we provide:
- Stress from culture shock and adjusting to life in Canada
- Anxiety with future career and advancement
- Parental pressures to perform academically
- Transitioning from adolesence to adulthood
- Feeling lonely, sad or depressed
- Healthy sexuality
- Lifestyle and diet
Don’t know where to begin? Start by giving us a call! 416-508-5691.
We are here to journey with you, help you get well, and live a full life!