After-Hours Urgent Care Clinic
Family medicine patients rostered with Get Well Family Health Organization (FHO) are eligible to attend our After-Hours Urgent Care Clinic on Mon-Thursday evenings, and Saturday mornings.
What is Considered "Urgent"?
The following matters are considered urgent:
- Accidents and falls
- Cuts that don’t involve much blood but might need simple stitches
- Breathing difficulties, such as asthma
- Eye pain
- Persistent fever or cold/flu symptoms
- Possible minor broken bones and fractures in fingers or toes
- Moderate back problems that are not improving with heat pack and pain medication
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Worsening skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
For concerns not on this list, you can book a regular appointment with your family doctor to have your concerns addressed.
The following matters are NOT considered urgent:
- Forms to be completed
- Sick notes
- Discussing routine tests and investigations
For non-urgent matters, please book an appointment to see your regular family doctor.
Thank you for your cooperation!