Read our Public Pandemic Plan if you have questions about receiving care during this time.
Fever, cough, and travelled? Having a cold, flu, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, or diarrhea? Please do NOT come to the clinic!
Complete the online COVID-19 Assessment Tool
Stay home to recover. Use our e-Platform to access a doctor. Go to ER if you have serious symptoms.
Walk-In Clinic is
Please bring your own mask to the clinic
+ Virtual Pharmacy available for home deliveries
We continue to provide quality medical care through our virtual care e-Platform. We will get through this together!
Please do not come to the clinic if you are able to use our e-Platform for video chat assessments.
Family Medicine Walk-In and Locum Doctors*:
- Dr. Iris Chin, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Tiffany Chow, MD
- Dr. Kevin Ho, MD
- Dr. Jiyeh Joo, MD
- Dr. Karen Ko, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Joyce Lai, MD
- Dr. Jeffrey Poon, MD
- Dr. Iwan Yang, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Gregory Young, MD, CCFP
* Also, taking care of Dr. Lai and Dr. Coughlan's patients when on vacation, busy, or unavailable.
Health Insurance Navigation:
Wonder what and how much your extended health insurance covers?
Call today to book an appointment with our extended health insurance navigator.
Botox & Fillers:
- Aesthetic consultation for Botox and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Injections done by certified medical doctor
Cryotherapy for Skin Lesions:
- Medical grade liquid nitrogen freezing treatment for skin tags, spots, moles, warts etc.
- $30 / lesion
Latisse Eyelash Serum:
- The only miracle eyelash growing serum that works. Only available in participating medical clinics
- NOW ON SALE!
For Domestic & International Students*
- Annual Physical Exam, full body check
- Regular medical visit assessment (include emergency)
- HPV Cancer Prevention Vaccine GARDASIL®9
- Immunization Navigation, review and update vaccines
- Womens Health Exam, PAP tests
- Academic and Career success counselling
- Psych-educational Assessments
- Mental Health Assessment and Management
- Relationship Counselling
- Life style and diet counselling
- School adjustment and Canadian culture adjustment counselling
- Contraceptive options
- Pregnancy care
- Travel medicine and vaccines
- Medical Navigator (NaviMed™) Services: answer questions on how the Canadian health care works and help you find the medical services you need.
- Services also provided for Non-OHIP covered residents
- Physician fills private insurance claim form - medical exam portion
EXCLUSIVE Members Access to our health system navigator private Help Desk
Your Get Well Health Team Providers:
- Dr. Kevin Lai, BSc, MD, CCFP, CMCBT, FCFP
- English, Cantonese
Chiropodist: Shannon Youn, HBSc, DCh
- Matthew Chin-Yee, PT, MScPT, BHSc, CMAG, CMT
- Dr. Gordon Lee, DC (Chiropractic & Acupuncture)
- English, Cantonese
- Rachel Ying Zeng, RP, MSW, RSW
- English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Laura Lee Copeland, MD
- Neil Levitsky, MD
Dietitian and Nutrition Counselling:
Medically Supervised Weight Loss Clinic:
( Ask you doctor to fax us a referral )
Behavioural Analyst & Consultant:
- Amelia Bowler, BEd, MADS, BCBA
- English, French
Psycho-Educational Assessment Services:
- Esther Ko, PhD, C.Psych
- English, Mandarin
NOTICE: This site is intended for Canadian residents only. *Services are only available to people living in Ontario.