Walk In Clinic Hours
(for patients WITHOUT a family doctor at Get Well Clinic; Both OHIP and non-OHIP welcome)
Mon: 9 - 5pm
Tue: 9 - 7pm
Wed: 1 - 5pm
Thur: 9 - 5pm
Fri: 9 - 5 pm
Sat: 9 - 1pm
(Hours can change without notice depending on physician availability)
We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes
Please be patient during this difficult pandemic recovery period. Our front staff may not be able to answer and respond to all your calls, so the best route is to use online appointment booking and meet with your doctor.
Here are your options to contact us:
- Call our clinic, and leave one (1) voicemail message with details of your request (we will triage and process requests within our limits)
- Use online appointment booking to book an appointment (preferred method)
- Send a message with Contact Us form
- Send a message with the "send file" function
- Come in-person to the clinic and speak with the front desk face-to-face
- Use e-Platform (for subscribed users) to Chat or Private Message the staff
- We do not use two-way email correspondence or SMS text
After-Hours Urgent Care Clinic: *
(For patients WITH a family doctor at Get Well Clinic)
Monday - Thursday from 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00 pm
For family medicine patients of Dr. Lai, Dr Poon, Dr Yu, Dr. Wang, and Dr Wu on urgent medical issues only. Drop in Basis. No appointment booking. Please come at 5:00 pm & 9:00 am on Sat to register in line. After-hours clinic will close early when full.
Please read about our transition to a FHO and why it is important to enrol with a family doctor soon.
Your care may involve medical learners
We are teaching site for medical students, and residents for the University of Toronto Temerty Faculty of Medicine. As part of our team based care and training of next generation of awesome doctors, you may be asked to be seen by one of our medical learners who is supervised by our doctors.
Celebrating innovation and excellence
University of Toronto, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Read about Get Well Clinic's "hybrid health model" during the pandemic, featured in the Annual Report 2021
Our Call in a Broken Health System
Read our Progress Report and roadmap for team-based care. Sign our petition for funded team-based care at Get Well Clinic.